A small, and personal hostel for women only
SMALL and PERSONAL HOSTEL
A small, and personal hostel forsituated in Chuo ward, perfect for relaxing away from the busy Osaka areas of Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi whilst remaining in easy walking distance of both.
The hostel is within close walking distance of Kuromon Market, Dotombori, Namba.
The location is also perfect for those looking to get outside of Osaka; from Nipponbashi Station (7 minutes walk), you can take the Kintetsu train to Nara, Ise, and Nagoya. You can also reach Kyoto from this station by taking the Hankyu line to Kawaramachi Station in central Kyoto.
* 7min to Nipponbashi Station
* 10min to Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi shopping street
* 15min to Namba Station
* 12min walk to Uehonmachi Station
* 1 min walk to the nearest convenience store
- Check-in from 4PM to 10PM
- Check-out by 11AM
- Full payment must be made on arrival in cash (JPY only)
- Cancellation policy:
1. 2 days (or more) before scheduled arrival date: free cancellation
2. Same day, or no-show: 100% of the first night
- Breakfast is not included
- Pets are not allowed
- Strictly no smoking inside the hostel. Smoking is allowed outside; please ask for an ashtray.
The bedroom is specially designed for comfort, so that guests can enjoy an excellent sleep and go out cheerfully the next day. Hyaku's bunk beds are long and wide to ensure space for all your personal belongings without effecting your sleeping room. A reading light, and power outlet is fitted to each bed. Thick dark curtains are provided to give you complete privacy and ensure an undisturbed sleep.